Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sunway Lagoon

Went to Sunway Lagoon on wednesday.Suppose to b 5 or 6 ppl there but in the end 3 turned ( me,pei fang and may wern ).Reached there dam late cause was caught up in sumthing in KL.Took me 4ver to find the donut place and when i reached there i had a message to meet in the theme park.I was like ( zzzzzz ********** ).Bought sum credit b4 i met up with them.


Since it was the first time being there for all of us, most of the time we were looking around 4 random stuff 2 do.The first ride we went was sum spinning cup thing which was pretty childish ( in my opinion ).Guess the only interesting ride we went was the tomahawk.2bad i couldnt see their faces, they were dam scared.Had sum fun on the suspension bridge then went pool hopping.Had sumthing 2 eat ( 4 me it was lunch ) after we left the park then we went our seperate ways.Played sum pool while w8ting 4 my dad.

Came back around 6.30 i think ( 2late 4 basketball dammit ) then went 2 fetch my mum at the airport.

Stupidest thing : pei fang and may wern playing with the locker and wasted rm 3 4 simply
closing the door ( wahahahahaha )

Amazing thing : they werent cam whoring so much ( lol )

zzz wats wrong with ice skating la.

No comments:

the button