Friday, December 7, 2007

Rain rain go away

Sigh, today was trully a potong stim day.Was expecting it to be a fun day but instead it was raining the whole day. Played a bit of badminton with Nick and it ended when it started to rain.Dat and the fact all the shuttles were stuk in the tree.Stupid old ppl took the other court. Brrrrrrr they creep me out.

Was looking 4ward to playing basketball in the evening but it was still raining.Grrr i was so w8ting to trash sum1 in basketball.Simply insult me.Dun worry, i just fix another date, you aint getting out of this.Sigh, i miss basketball.So instead i spent the evening jalan jalaning in atria like a guy who has nothing 2 do( which i didnt ).

2morrwo is the start of the hectic weekend for me.Got the bbq on friday, saturday got the driving thing which is 5 hours, luckily i got sum1 to teman me.Then also got another bbq at sandy where me and nick will share sumthing to bring ( we'll bring the cheapest things we can find ^^ ).Looking 4ward to it.Then on Sunday, i will be going 2 see the My Chemical Romance with my brother (....y my brother i wan go see with girl sigh .... ).So yea, bz 3 days.


Hey Andrea, this display picture ownz yours. wahahaha

No comments:

the button