Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Random photos.

Tze just send me sum of the photos he took on the last few days of school so i decided 2 post sum up 4 fun. Since tze took them, his face is in all of them so it wont be as good with my face in there.( i lz bring camera so i use other ppl to take pics 4 me wahahaha ).


Bunch of jokers




Mafia pose : the future gambling kings ( i am wearing my Man U scarf )

Angsana girls acting cute
But we know better ( siau ppl )
More 5 angsana girls ( dun their faces look dam red )
Yong and Syed ( orang berdosa sial )
Idiots ...
Just joking
Heir to the Yong Dinasty, the random king and the hak taiko
(wow my teeth are dam white )
What i learned this week :
  • The only white parts of me are my teeth, eyeballs and my nails ( seriously, they are white )
  • Basketball rox
  • Red underwear and red shirt are important if you wan to play pool based on luck
  • Hui Lynn is sometimes right ( amazing isnt it )
  • No comments:

    the button