Friday, December 28, 2007

The final countdown

Haih, 1 more day till NS. Dam, i feel so dam depressed ( dam pathethic la me )

Played my last game of basketball 2day ( the weather was fine, stop moking me dammit ).Beat Nicklaus 10-3.Finished buying stuff in 1 u ( last time going 2 a mall b4 ns sob sob ).Haih, so depressed.

Went 2 Dons house 4 the Djian ( ppl who live in dj ) bbq.Dragged that lz Nicklaus there b out 7.30 and had sum fish, meat balls, chicken , sausage and stuff like dat. ( we brought drinks ).The funniest thing as we were reaching the place ( few houses away ), Ben drove up with his cousin ( from ausie ) asking whether we wan a lift.LOL man.Drive 2 just a few houses away.

Watched Transformers and then played sum tai ti.Seriously the cards r dam racist.All my cards sucked to the max.If you have seen my cards, u need 2 b a pro and playing with a bunch of noobs 2 win.

WAH !!!!!!!!!!!!! FEELING SO DAM EMO.

Sight of the day :
bunch of old ppl rubbing a stick between their legs. ( no i aint sick, i guess its to rub the leg muscle thing or sumthing like dat.) Sam's happy time.
wahahahaha

Lesson of the day :
Use the proper shoes 4 every occasion.Played basketball with my cacated old shoes and ended up with my feet hurting like hell the whole day ( it still hurts )

Greatest joy of the day :
Hui Lynn said i lost weight ( YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!! ) My training is not in vain.

Sigh, i feel so dam depressed.sob sob

Hopefully the you will see the slimmer version of me in 3 months.Then can pikat leng leui.
Hahahaha

Andrea, dun 4 get bout my souvenier r

No comments:

the button