Sunday, June 17, 2007

A thousand mile journey begins

I have finally decided that starting today or monday that i will begin my quest for a better future. Its like a thousand mile journey for sucess. I will have to tread on broken glass, hot coals and chilling snow to achiece my goals but i will never give (1 thing i learned from dota). Well, my goals are
1) 70 and above for all subjects for trials ( nothing is impossible)
2) erm i aint gonna tell you all this one but if you see me maybe u can spot it ^^
3) have fun when i study (toughest goal yet but i will truimph)

I know you may think these goals are lame but they matter to me and dats the most important thing , ME wahahahaha. Girls are also important. God is also important. And you just cant forget about money $$$$. Money makes the world go round.^^ Its almost 12 and i haven finish watching One Piece so dats all for now ppl.

No comments:

the button