Saturday, June 2, 2007

BORED !!!!!!!!

Today or rather yesterday was pretty BORING !!!!! I got nothing to do. I wanted to start RO to day but the stupid website was down the whole day so i couldnt cre8 an account. Then in the afternoon and evening it was raining so i was stuck at home.To top it all off i couldnt sleep. Later in the evening, my parents were watching the tennis open.Its quite annoying to hear them cheering for their stars. Isnt it obvious Federer will win. My only consolation is dat at night me and the belians played some mini games and dota.That was fun especially dota though it was imbalanced. Good show guys !!!! I am hopefully trying to get a Angsana vs Belian match 3v3 but it will be tough. Hopefully Chay wun be toooooooo buzy doing his stuff (cough cough i can read u Chay so dun try to lie to me) Sigh, hopefully i can get the new Gwen Stefanni song. Just aint able to download it yet but someday i will have it.

No comments:

the button