Monday, June 11, 2007

Back to school

It was hell to wake up in the morning.It makes me wonder what the hell i am doing getting up so early.Anyway after dragging myself to school (nooooo hols over sob sob), Puan Betty looked dam blooody ugly and Hamizam is still the same (dat aint good, i dun think she can get any worse).They talking bout hair and stuff.zzzzzz.Somethings in life dun change.

Well, no pj as usuall ( we lost interest d after so long without pj).Then came English and i got 65/75 for one of the paper *(my english rox ^^).But i got a bit supprised when she asked me to
tell the class bout Jaws (what am i to say, they got a naked girl swimming on the front cover for heavens sake).Spent recess in class with ah huat (dunno y he stayed back).

I got 58(haven add books marks yet) for bm which is ok la considering my bm sux. I PASSED MY ADD MATHS.^^ WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!(suck that johnny chew).Though i got 46 (my highest yes ^^) i was saved thanks to Gods divine help (not kidding bout this). So i would like to thank the people who prayed for me.

Sej i got 65 (kinda dissapointing since i was aiming for 70+ marks).Should study harder for it or more or rather start studying ^^ . The saddest thing i got was mod maths. I only got 85,
85!!!!!!!!!!!. By my standards that is unacceptable, i should be getting 90+. Grrrrr. Oh yeah i almost forgot. i got 58 for chemistry (its slowly increasing). Got fucked in my paper 2 (onli 41, wtf is dat man). I was saved by my paper 3 (thx gabryel and his wahyu though i owe him lunch, zzzzzz)

Anyway, i am hoping for the best. Still scared physics as the paper was freaking hard.(haha jin huat u suck, you cant beat me suck dat ^^ ). That all for now ppl, good lucky in school.If you find any cheap place to eat near school please tell me, i dont want spend too much money on Gabryel ^^

No comments:

the button