Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My trademark stuff

well, here is one of my trade mark stuff





TADAA, my pencilbox. Anyone who know or sits next to me will sure recognise this. Its 7 and 1/2 years old (got it in 2000 as a christmas present, so its freee ^^ ). If anyone doesnt reacognise this, then they dont really know me at all. You might be wondering, why are you keeping it, go change it or hey Matthew, whens your birthday, i go buy you a new pencilbox. =.= Well, i am keeping it cause i dun reallly like to throw my stuff away (its mine) and it has many memories. And i plan to use it as long as possible unless my future girlfriend gets me one hahaha but i dont see that happening anytime soon. For the record, i still haven got tetanus (my immune sistem is strong unlike sargent ah huat army haha)

No comments:

the button