Wednesday, June 13, 2007

nothing special

Nothing really special happened to me today but i will blog anyway cause i am bored. School was pretty ok especially when we got no lessons after recess cause puan lam wasnt there (dunno why, i just dun care) and puan leong was kursus-ing. So we hard free 4 periods ^^. Finished my bm in school though it took me a long time.

Went for Mrs. Tan tution (mod maths) tution today. I dunno why she was picking on me today.zzzzzz Just cause i didnt use a file she must scould me ???? Was stuck next to Jeremy (oh the horror). The stupid idiot drew a watch on his hand telling dat its time to leave ( my watch is 15 min fast so i make the other students depressed). Oh well, suffered alot having to listen to his nonsense.He will say something stupid and i will look at him like
=.= zzzzzz.

Then went walking back with Jeremy and Wei Jin (they going kesatria). Wei Jin and i were really annoyed with the psycopath following us with his lameness. Luckly i live nearby so i can escape him ( yes !!!!!!!!) but poor Wei Jin had to walk the rest of the way with Jeremy. Please pray for Wei Jin ppl. he has sufffered enough.

No comments:

the button