Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Angel from my nighmare

For those ppl who listen to music i got my title from blink182- i miss you. Could really sleep since school started, just dunno why (now you know why i look sleepy in the morning). Well, i am sure each one of us is looking for that special someone to make us feel complete and whole. Some ppl have found theirs, others chasing them while me, well still in doubt and confusion. Maybe thats cause i think alot bout these things but i wish to find one (wishfull thinking ) I dont think this will get me anywhere but i kinda find life a bit ironic (it makes it interesting). Cause i am pretty good at giving advice on loads of stuff even matters of the heart. Helped a few ppl using my skill-ness-ness. ^^ .However in some cases i feel even my gengness is unable to help them (i aint god). But its feels good to help ppl who matter the most to you mainly friends. Maybe this is why i wan be a psycologist (dunno wat it does actually). Anyway got the Spm to focus on (my friend reminded me of this) so i will stop questioning bout love for a while and get studdying ( soon, i am serious d). So i will walk this lonely road until that fateful day come. (hopefully sooner than later ^^)

No comments:

the button