Friday, June 8, 2007

holidays are almost over

Well well, how time flies.These holidays are been boring for me and yet enjoyable in a sense that i dun really have to study.But i feel a bit sad and leftout cause every1 is going everywhere but me !!!!!! sob sob. I feel pretty depressed at sometimes but that how life is, isnt it ??? Well, i will just have to look forward though and hope for the best.

Anyway, thx to Andria i stated this blog to fill up my time. Though i might not be updated a lot in the future i will still try. Gabryel also has joined me (same reason = we r bored). Today i went to Nicklaus house to play some games (my ps2 spoil ^^, what are fwens for).Then it rained so i was stuck there 4 a while. We talked stuff and bout his trip to China (and it sounded just the way i thought it would). Oh well, still 3 hours of free ps2 and a free milo is hard 2 comeby these days so i am lucky i am his neighbour.(no, i am not taking advantage of him)

Now, i am just chilling, watching you tube and stuff and i saw the stupidest Good Charlotte song
yet. (Its Wendy so wat else could u expect) . Here is the link of u wan to laugh with (or at) them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXxO601scEw. If you are feeling bored, try my Calvin and Hobbes test to see which1 are u. A few ppl have tried it so join the crowd.^^

No comments:

the button