Friday, June 1, 2007

1st entry

Well ppl, this is my 1st blog so please dont laugh at it. I will make some changes when i have time and until dat time comes please bear with this. Well anyway, me and some fwens just went to see pirates of the carribean 2 days ago. Was a really good movie with lot of action and betrayel compared 2 the earlier movies. 19 ppl came. 19 !!!!!! Somehow me and chay did our best to make things work out but despite our efforts things just didnt go according 2 plan. I guessed dats life. Anyway had loads of fun and hope 2 do it again sometime. Hopefully some ppl have learnt dat inviting yourself for this things really pisses the organizers (me) off. Alot.

2 comments:

Japheth Lim Gene-Harn said...

haha~! mat also finally convinced to have his blog.. bwahaha! see told u! woohoo!

blacktaiko ( Matthew John) said...

Well, i am so dam bored so why not

the button