Friday, June 22, 2007

Black belt at last


Well, i started tae kwon do in standard 2 cause Andrew from dj 1 ask me teman him. Dont we all do the stupidest things or funnest thing just to join a fwen. Anyway i would like to thank him for helping get started on this journey. If u are wondering about the cute devil, i bought it in 1-u though ppl say i got conned but i still think its cool.
Had the pj fitness test for running (obviously i am in no shape at the moment but i am getting there ). But suprise suprise i wasnt the last. wahahahaha my training is starting 2 pay off abit at the early stages d. ^^. By the end of July or August we shall see. Haha, feeling really depressed for no particular reason. Will my angel cheer me up ???? I just keep on going and see how things go along. Sigh, so sad.

No comments:

the button