Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ns memories part 1

Dun have much time since i have 2 sleep early ( going sunway open day ) so i will tell bout my bday.

Since most of you dun know, my birthday is on the 5th of March ( 5 = good feng shui number ).Ironicly its the same birthday with 1 of my close fwens, Ju Keat ( omg... y him ).

All i can say it was a pretty wet bday.


Group 18 dared us 2 do sum stuff so had no choice lo. I had 2 run 2 the malaysian flag pole ( in the rain ) hug it and shout its my bday. Ju on the other hand ( being ball-less ) had 2 shake the TKL hand and say its his bday.


After dat had the Pertandingan Kembara Halangan which was a pretty horrible memory 4 me. Had to do the stuff in the farking rain so the monkey bar and the tarzan swing rope was wet.Needless 2 say i got soaked along with alot of others.Kinda sux falling the 1st time during the pertandingan itself.While running back 2 the starting point i couldnt breath.Dat was a dam fucking experience.Was my 1st asthma attack.Felt like collapsing ( collapsing on your bday .... dats fucked up ), luckily took my inhaler from Sam and the feeling subsided.


Skipped dinner cause was bz cleaning my uniform stuff and recovering from my asthma attack.Besides, its not like the food is great or even boleh tahan. But we had a mini party in the canteen later ^^.Had sum dam nice chocolate biscuits, chipsmore,maggi mee and other stuff.Oh yea, hot coffee during heavy rain rox !!!!


Here's a picture to cheer up you stuck up college ppl.

Hohoho, having the same bday as the easter bunny ( sorry Ju, couldnt resist ^^ )

No comments:

the button