Wednesday, March 12, 2008

7....

Got 7 A's and 3 B's for SPM.All A1 except 4 chem and B for Bm, bio and moral ( wtf, pn cecelia is gonna kill me x.x ).Well, every1 looked diff with most of them getting taller ( and long hair ..... i miss my hair ).Oh well, ppl change i guess.Same with me maybe since ppl say i lost weight and 4 sum reason think my beard is cool ( it always was there ppl zzzzzzz ).Couldnt find a cap so wen there with my NS cap and dressing like a chinese rapper minus the chinese ( omg another Fang Kai moment ).Guess lot of ppl haven seen me wearing a chain...

Went 2 1 U with Nicklaos and pretty much had a BBC reunion.Saw Ian, Ju keat and Ben all at the pool place but at diff times.Only the noob kiret wasnt there ( must b doing sum punjabi stuff i guess ).Saw 10000Bc ( not the best show there ).Oh yea... the moment i came in 1 U i straight away bought a mc flurry then a proper cap.Pants was dropping all the time ( so meng-swt-kan ).

At night all of a sudden Don call me go jalan jalan in Sandy. Went out there with my basketball and found Joel and Andy with Don.Guess i am a basketball addict.Was feeling restless since i haven played 2day ( played the day i came back itself ).Talked rots then played 2 on 2 with the macha's vs the pak kuai.Was dam fun with us winning.^^

They said my basketball skill improved.Yea man !!!!!!!!

2morrow going Curve i guess.Not 2 sure but see la.

Wish sum ppl would get a email address so its cheaper rather than me sms them.....

Playing basketball is 1 of the best feelings in the world. ^^

No comments:

the button