Thursday, September 13, 2007

That bloody 1 mark

Sigh, when will exams end.Getting sick of it and with all the tips, is it worth taking it ??? It worries me that the marks we get will give us a false sense of security since alot of the stuff bocor. Physics, well some ppl finished in 10 min for obvious reasons. Paper 2 was dam boring 4 me.Guessed i spent half the time resting and waiting 4 12.30.

Got some results for trials :
Physics i got 67. Wonder how i got it since i dun understand wats going on in class.Anyway i have improved and could have got A2 but messed up the c.r.o thing

Maths i got 89. Sob sob sob this 1 really pisses me off and makes me feel dam emo. Just 1 more right and i would have got 90 which was my minimal mark for my target.Sob sob, stupid significant figure MCB cause of that fucking question i cant get 90.Even Gabryel got it right though his obj this term dam keng. Sigh, maybe dats y its called significant figures.

Sejarah i got 69.MCB stupid 1 more mark to A 2.Nooo !!!!!!! Dammit, should have wrote cleopactra but y didnt i. Sob sob

Feeling dam emo. sigh .....

No comments:

the button