Friday, September 7, 2007

My add maths horror story

Wow, got back my add maths results and i got 57.Was pretty happy since i increased 10 marks and is my highest so far though it aint as good as some of you out there ( kiasu ppl got no life =.= ).Still lost to Joon Kenn by 2 marks again. Grrrrr

How did i improve???Let me tell u, IT WAS BLOODY HELL AND SUFFERING IN TUTION !!!! To put it a song, here is one by Fort Minor-Remember the name :
chorus
This is ten percent luck, (i think maybe 20% )
twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, ( pleassure ??? u gotta be joking me )
fifty percent pain (150% more like it )
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
(just wan to tell pn lam in your face)

My tution though its free can last from 2-3 hours and since i go around 6 pm its dam bloody hell.
He always complain that i dun do enough sums and always nags me and wants me to sacrifice everything and study like hell. WTF man, i got a life and i wan to enjoy it.His reason 4 studying hard, to make money from teaching friends.=.= Though i may like money, friends are more important to me and i would gladly help them for free.Just think if every1 like him, Danny sure gonna be dam rich d.

Then he always ask questions where every answer is gg fied. " menang jadi arang, kalah jadi abu " so yea dam psycological torture. IF dats not enough, i will feel dam hungry and can smell his wife cooking in the next room. Oh the pain and the agony And he will have the guts to ask me at 8.30 without having eaten whether i wan to continue =.= Fuck u man.

Well whatever the pain i am feeling, no matter how pissed off i am, i am improving and now i can say i got some skill. Is this torment worth it ??? Guess so but oh how it hurts.Guess the sweet taste of revenge that i can exact to him will keep me going. ^^

No comments:

the button