Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Start of a study fest ???

It seems dat the ujian diagnostik is at an end ( almost anyway but physics is a stupid paper from wat i heard so i will try my best not to go to school ^^ ).It has been a hell of a streatch of exams after exams for us till we have reached the point where we dun care anymore bout exams. Though some of the papers were a waste of time, others let us know where we stand and dats kinda depressing for me.On my add maths however, i am pretty pleased with myself cause from my 46/47 marks at mid term, i got 57 for trials and 66 for gerak gempur ( i know the paper for gerak gempur dam ez till got "some" ppl who can pass without calculater, i wonder who r ^^ ).So it seems my sufferings are paying off little by little.



Seems its gonna be a start for a week to one and a half week break so dat means study study study.=.= dam swt right especially with my com staring at me. Many ppl have started facebook it seems and though there are alot of fun activities there, some ppl are already addicted.Even so i recomend it to every1. Doesnt seem to have new songs lately so i am feeling a little down with nothing to listen to.Thinking bout remixing a song in my free time, dat is when i can find some free time.



Dats all for now

caoz

No comments:

the button