Monday, May 19, 2008

Tambun biscuits

4 sum strange reason my dad wanted 2 take us 2 ipoh 4 2days 1 night kinda thing.The problem is....I haven studied 4 my exams yet ( gonna after this x.x gg.com ).Was ok la considering we spent most of the time driving. Left around 3 sumthing, stayed my auntie's house, left on monday 2 B.M in penang and back the same day 2 ipoh and later 2 kl. Brought my books 2 try 2 study ( which i didnt ... ).Anyway it made me feel less guilty ( hmmm, not really ).

2 all readers i need a BIG FAVOUR !!! What hairstyle should i use now ?? My hair 2 thick already and i need a diff look ( harder 2 spike ).Your serious consideration is very much appreciated.Just write on my c-box or sumthing.

Man U - Chelsea

Coming soon...

GLORY GLORY MAN U !!!!!!


~caoz~
gg.com
exams 2morrow

No comments:

the button