Friday, May 9, 2008

Conspiracy theories.....

If you didnt know, since i sprained my ankle, i didnt come to college on wed and thursday.If you were worried bout me, thx 4 your concern.2 be honest, i didnt think that it would affect me dat badly.

When i woke up on wednesday morning, i just couldnt walk at all.My mum agree to take 2 hospital in the afternoon so i dragged myself with all my strenght... to the computer ( where else ^^ ) and i camped there the whole morning.

Seemed dat i just sprained it so now i have 2 wear sum bandage thing dat is a sox but 2 me it feels like a pantyhose ( its gay...).Thought having a few days 2 myself would b fun or chilling but it was so dam FUCKING BORING !!! No idea wat 2 do since every1 in college so can only kacau May Wern and my pet sis. I swear life without college sux.

I came back on friday and was pretty much expecting sum nonsence on y my foot hurts.And its enough 2 say i wasnt dissapointed. Wow guys... u ppl are dam swt ( didnt expect dat from you Mak ).The only good thing is i will b 1 of the few ppl who didnt fail the chem test since i didnt take it ( others say it was godlike hard ).

Dam, i miss basketball and i dun think i can go 4 driving 4 a while.Nothing 2 do at home... hmmm, mayb i go nicklaus house if got time.

Y my course no leng leui ??????

Just cant understand it....

Life sux

x.x

No comments:

the button