Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ouch.....

Haiz... mid term exam coming up and i still haven prepare.Sumhow i still got time to go cc with fwens but its mainly just 2 chill after a bz day at college.A-levels is no joke so only pro ppl like me are able to do this stuff.Siau ppl do form 6 which is harder than a-levels.

I hate miss Ann.Cant tahan d.Always like scould me 4 doing nothing wrong.Just want to ask my fwen how 2 do the question she say i talking.....Cibai bitch =.=. So now i gonna sit right infront in class and stare at her yong shui face with my ke-ai look ( ~acting cute~)

Managed to play a more challenging game of basketball 2day.Since not really playing a real game in some time ( played a cheap game with nicklaus and don vs zwee chuah and ang. no need talk lor but nicklaus was dam pro wow nicklaus~ ) my feet were getting like friction burn from the quick movements in the court.Kinda sprained my angkle when i jumped to save the ball ( landed wrongly ) but after resting awhile played at almost 8.Haha fun game guys~

Sigh, feeling lonely and lost. I notice that i am always looking 4 company but never find any1.This sux wei.

Chem test on thursday...Hailatz~

Thought of organising a outing with school fwens at pyramid this friday but it seems i got mentor-mentee session ( gonna complain bout miss ann ). Oh well, you cant say i tried.Its the thought that counts right??

Went 4 my 1st driving lesson last sat.My instructor, bensen and hedges ( cause he smokes dat brand, his left hand like dam cacat and drives farking slow ) took me near the football field ( the 1 you see on the way 2 sunway ) and spent the time driving around in circles ( or rectangles if u like ).Say my driving ok lor.We talked bout football and sum my dj-ian ppl.Not 2 sure but i think he said may shuen passed last month.Dunno la but my expected driving date is 9th june ( 9/6/08 ). Hmm dunno la the number seem very bad.Scared of bad feng shui.

Now i learning basketball through slam dunk ( sakuragi tensai )

My ankle still hurts.Dunno y it seems 2 hurt less during basketball.

Caoz~

No comments:

the button