Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Really cool song in english and spanish ^^

Today i downloaded a really cool song by Erique Iglasias-Do you know. I accidentaly downloaded the spanish version also but trust me, you may find it just as good or better than the english one.I cant believe i haven heard of this guy before.Just message me and i will send u the song.

Exams are edging closer and i still haven started studying so the pressure is starting to build on me.Even Chay has even started to study (omg he has started, gotta keep my streak of beating him up ^^ ).Oh well, with some effort and divine grace i will make it i hope. Going to start add maths tution with one of my dad fwens who lives near my house.Hopefully i can go and tell puan Lam " in your face!!!".Well, i think i will start tonight with some bio.I going sandy now so caoz for now ^^.

No comments:

the button