Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Add maths project - downloading ....

I dunno y but my group was one of the fastest in the class to start the project and i think we have finished about 70-90%.I dun really know wat is going on and frankly i dun care so long as the thing is done.Unfortunately i have some problems on my side.
The 1st 1 was :
a) microsoft word outdated (version 2000)
solution : go fwens house do

b) fwens microsoft word too advance (version 2007) and he uses vista so my
teammates cant open it. =.=


c) To fix this thing, i can ask him print for us though it would cost us some $$$
(ouch my heart sob sob sob i miss u money !!! ) or paste everything in
notepad and try send.My stupid fwen not answering his phone so cant do
much today.Dam u nicklaus , grrrrrrr.


Well to be fair, last year one i hardly did anything just the penghargann and stuff like dat cause i no microsoft office ^^.And some1 feels we betray him as he was in our team last year is starting to bug all of us and is leaching our stuff.And if he reads this, please,please if u dun like our stuff then dun take it !!!

No comments:

the button