Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The smell of durian

Today the whole class smelt of durians as some ppl brought some durian cake and the fruit itself.Haha, quite an interesting scenario till even Cengal can smell our durians.Jin huats mum brought for all of us hot dogs.What a suprise, she said she brought some food for Kerjaya and said she felt bad that we didnt get any so haha, free food.Wohoo, aunty, you rock.If only your son could be like you.^^

Had 2 and 1/2 hours of add maths tution at my dad fwens place.Boy, and he was asking me whether i wanted to continue.It was 8.45 at that time and they still haven eaten dinner and asking me whether to continue.Then finally finished editing the songs for Kesatria cheer on the phone.I will be counting the courses when they gonna belanja me.Sigh, i gtg now.Watch a bit of tv then sleep onli to wake up at 5 to finish bio.zzz

No comments:

the button