Friday, July 13, 2007

Dont you trust me =.= zzzzzz

Hmm, friday the 13.Didnt really notice it till my fwen reminded me later in the afternoon.Well, had a bunch of kinda bad luck.Started 1st thing in school with my stupid teammates bugging me with the add maths project.HELLO, you think i didnt try r.Its not my fault if my fwen doesnt pick up his phone.zzzzzzzzzzzzAnd u idiots try gossip behind my back.U all dam fucking sohai la.If i said i will get it done i will get it done. =.= idiots la u all. (released some anger there haha).

Cf had form 5 day or testimony thingy so i decided to speak up a bit.Wasnt really long and just to the point unlike Gene Harn 1 ( zzzzzzzzz huh haven finish yet r ???)And on the way back some guy said good testimony so i was kinda happy some1 actually listened to wat i said.Got a blister during tae kwon do and i spent the last 1/2 hour hiding in the dewan watching cheer cause i lazy train. Omg, Kesatria was erm kinda sux and the leader thinks she has a chance.Haha good joke. (hopefully she wun read this ^^)Then sufferd 3 hours of add maths right after tae kwon do. Wow, from 7 in the morning to 8 at night i am doing stuff.

Now its just me, dota and my new monitor.Weeeeeee so dam happy ^^.And its black in colour, matches my skin haha.Gotta have angsana vs belian again soon so i gtg. Caoz ppl.

No comments:

the button