Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sweet game

Haha, had the sweetest game ever.Went blueserver with Jin Huat to play some dota.Was tough finding the right game but wen we entered it (it was random), he decided to play on a diff team. So, he got death profet while i got am (kinda ironic aint it). And so my owning began. No, i didnt get holy shit cause i play 2 much ghazi haha. My score is 17-2 ( 17 kill 2 death ).

One of my favorite games in bs cause :

1) Cool teammates (some games the teammates are dam fucked up)

2) Gay hero ( am ROX !!!!!!!!!!!)

3) I beat Jin huat (haha maybe now he will shut up in class though the heroes were way
imbalance )

Sorry to bore you people who dont know bout dota. To be honest erm, its like watching 1 of your korean shows so obviously you like it. Anyway. i woke up late to find out dat my parents went to the wedding without me. =.= . Spent most of the day sleeping and playing com. Haha, dats how life should be. Cant wait to see Transformers. I will going with my usual group soon and hopefully the rest of the class wun follow us like last time. Haha. Life is good today. ^^

No comments:

the button