Saturday, June 13, 2009

career choices

I have let my blog die for like 1 month+ cause of exams and all so i guess i am back to blogging.Then again not many ppl read it so i guess it doesnt really matter...





Anways...i got 2 options of career choices at the moment(i change my mind really quick )





So choice 1 - pharmacy...I guess it requires good A lvls results ( i did my best or almost my best ) and should b quite pro in chemistry...Its takes i think 3 and a 1/2 years or around there so i guess dats a long time and i have 2 do houseman ship after i grad.My advantages i guess are is dat my mum is a doctor and my brother is finishing up his pharmacy course...There should be a good pay off considering that it is definately not a ez course and i guess my sosial life will suffer.





and my other option at the moment is ....







House husband...Haha bet u didnt see that coming. Pretty much requires a pretty rich working wife ( which i think is DAM rare now days ). How do i get the $$$??? By gambling obviously... Go play poker tai di and especially mah jong with the other house wifes/husbands...I think my tai di is not 2 bad and i just need sum exp on mahjong and i would be fine,,, if my wife lets me gamble haha...


mah jong any1 ??? seriously...

Nowdays its so hard to find ppl to play sum sports to relax...I guess most of my friends are cheap , lazy B@stards...=.=

Go play sum sports la dammit.....

No comments:

the button