Thursday, July 17, 2008

i need help ...

I have not felt much stress b4 than what i am experiencing now.

and it has sum serious side effets.

most ppl eat chocolates when they r stressed ( i am doing dat )

sum starve themselves

or drown themselves
in alcohol


but me...

i cant get this word out of my mind

its...

Jay Chao

ever since cheer i have been saying it atleast every 5minutes and i keeps going on in my mind.

and i just saw how he looks like on tuesday 4 the 1st time

cant w8 4 end year break so i can get this f***ing name out of my mind

Now even the bus have got no place to seat

~!@#$%^&*I you july intake, make the bus so farking full

and 2day

i saw ( or thought ) a driver that sent kids to school at yuk chai ( i think ).

He was bald

nothing wrong right ???

then i saw 2 things bouncing up and down ( bounce bounce )

so its either a bald guy with farking big boobs

or...

a bald lady with big boobs....
It was a lady .......
i need sum help to get over this trauma





~gg~

No comments:

the button