Sunday, June 15, 2008

worse week of my life

At the start of the week i pretty much knew it was gonna b so f***ing bad.And it turns out these is one of the times i hate to be right.I seriously think this is the worse week of my life.And this week will end on monday.Almost everything bad that could had happen has happened.

Diu... i am now dam stressed.It will b pretty amazing if i dun get any grey hair by now.I feel so f***ed up and i just want to get away from it all.Sadly i got no place to run and no time 2 relax.

Life sux x.x

Sum of the bad things that have happened are like

  • results ( enough said )
  • getting elbowed in the eye
  • body slamming myself ( literally )

I will stop here... it hurts to recall all the bad things that have happened and is going 2 happen tomorrow.

Sum1 help me....

I feel so dead, stressed up and keeping my problems pent up.

I just wish i could go 2 the beach, listen 2 the waves and enjoy the night sky with sum1 special...

But i guess its just a dream

I hate my life.

randomness : I found a Bud(veiser) in the fridge and none of my family drinks

Wtf man

No comments:

the button