Saturday, June 7, 2008

Guitar at last...

Finally bought my guitar 2day.Bought it at my old music school which i haven been 4 about a year.Mr and Mrs Tan immediately recognised me ( didnt expect dat ) and luckily didnt see my music teacher ( had a bad feeling if i saw her ).Anyway bought a Yamaha Classical and the total + other stuff was rm340.Real price should have been rm 375 but got sum discount from them.Now i will disturb my neighbours with my noob playing. wahahahaha.

Leg dam pain.Tried sumthing Don said and as a result my legs are killing me.The only time it doesnt hurt is during basketball ( how ironic ).2day basketball was pretty fun since it was the 1st time playing after so many days rain.Pretty much got tapau-ed by the other team but dat was expected since they were so much pro-er than us.Scored about 3-4 baskets (shooting improving ^^ ).Nicklaus gone Penang so no more free milo 4 me ( dam... got a few more left... wasted ). Guess i have 2 wait 4 the next hols 4 sum1 to help me try 2 learn to ally.

2morrow outing at the curve.Last outing b4 i get my oh so pro results in college on monday. Hailatz la. Hope i get a better time table cause the old 1 was dam stressful.Oh yea... we got LAN subs also ( hoping 4 sumthing good here ).

diu.... leg dam pain

~caoz~

No comments:

the button