Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shoes...

First of all...please note the pics arent good quality cause i aint a camera person...

Just bought my climbing shoes recently.Pretty rare for me to look forward to getting stuff like this, especially shoes...

But first of all introducing my old climbing shoes....



Saltic Spirit


most climbing shoes have this design.Its meant to be a few sizes smaller than your normal shoe to give you extra grip and pressure on your toes ( wen you climb, climb with your toes )



This is the reason i had to buy a new pair.Saltics are long lasting shoes with this pair lasting me slightly more than a year.The lifespan normally depends on the grip of the rubber or like in my case. a hole...


So presenting *drum roll*


the box ( chose saltic for their long lasting ness )
p.s. made in czech republic


The Saltic Guru !!!



Doesnt it look sooooo sexy ^^
Looking at it still makes me go damn its awesome



still has the same design, just dat it looks less obvious here


As i said earlier, climbing shoes have to be few sizes smaller than your normal shoe...
Well, my normal running shoe is a size 10 and the guru is...
A SIZE 7 !!!!

I still cant wear it for long periods of time and at time feel like crying because of the pain...

getting used to it now...
should expand half a size due to the material...



For a more visual look at the diff


my running shoe and my old climbing shoe...it feels dam big wen i use it instead of the new shoe

when compared to the guru...



the spirit and the guru...


damn...dats one sexy guru ^^

No comments:

the button