Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bloody add maths teacher ( readers discretion advised )

After add maths tution yesterday i was dam fucking angry.I am getting so bloody sick that everytime i make a mistake or cannot do a sum it means i dun have enough practice.Dammit man, i am doing a lot of questions and yet u still say dat u fucking add maths teacher.How much practice u wan me 2 do on each chapter 200 questions ???? Come on man,get real.My stupid add maths teacher is always dam picky bout stuff and always talks in riddles, making me feel stupid.grrrrrr so who cares if there is such a thing as arithematic mean or geometric mean ( bet u didnt know dat ).I just want to know how 2 do it not how is the formula is derived.And i had fucking enough of being asked y i didnt go to him in form 4.The reason y is dat i dun wan see your fucking face at all u dam bastard.

Came back around 8.45 and cheered myself up by watching happy tree friends and balls of steel. You should really see balls of steel on you tube, its so funny and gives life a whole new twist. Go watch it if you have some time.

Hmmm 2day about 24 ppl came i think and was pretty much no use but was still fun 4 me though.Will be keeping going 2 school cause i wun study at home. Sorry bout my outburst on my add maths, its just that dats how i trully feel.I have 2 finish 4 add m3 papers in 2 weeks since he gonna be in greece ( DUN COME BACK DAMMIT !!!!!! )

Got 2 do an essay and some sej as well as finish add maths paper 2.Stupid Ben took my eraser from tution so i better look 4 1 or go buy 1.

Reminder to myself : Next Wed - Mrs Tan at 9.00 am (wtf man dam early

No comments:

the button