Saturday, February 6, 2010

drug addict

Just got my uni response after waking up at 7.30 and waiting for 4 hrs for the post laju guy while getting up and rushing to the window everytime i heard a bike sound ( which you never realise is alot until u start listening for it )...

and after sleepless nights and restlessness....
i opened it and found out....
I GOT ACCEPTED !!!


I applied for a pharmacy course in IMU...a new one in which i would be the 1st batch. 2 years here and 2 years in Queensland, australia ( 4th best uni in australia !!! ).Was really nervous as my results were involved in a retake and there are only 8 slots available i think...Really thankful i got in cause i wouldnt know wat to do if i didnt make it...


Sumhow i expected to feel much better...actually i felt really happy for maybe 1 hour but after dat it died down to my usual depressing state ( prolonged joblessness can lead to depression )...I always visualised belanja-ing ( yeah...i was dat happy ) sum food and grabbing a few drinks with my friends but wen the momment actually came...i just didnt feel like it...

I guess i feel like a drug addict waiting for my next fix...and for me that should be if i get the job at Camp 5 which i highly doubt or starting uni ( july )...I guess my life feels meaningless without a purpose...Just got to get past it and move on...


I hate growing up...


ps.i still celebrated with doremon ice cream hahaha...a new part of my climbing diet though i still feel the best doremon ice cream was the 1st one i had...mayb cause it was free hahaha

No comments:

the button