Friday, January 15, 2010

199 post..

stuff i planning 2 accomplish this year ( i know its kinda late)
so anywayz...

  • enter uni ( hopefully imu pharm, results out soon )
  • become a 6b climber ( currently a 6a climber more or less )
  • get the job at camp 5 ( just submitted the form so keeping my fingers crossed )
  • get abs ( or rather lose the stomach fats and love handles )
  • take part in a marathon and win sum medal or sumthing
  • keep my hair atleast till i got 2 enter uni
  • meet interesting ppl
  • 300 workout sandy style ( gonna do it in a few hrs time )
  • improve my frisbee skills
  • be less pai-seh
  • study like hell during uni
  • convincing my parents 2 let me drive

i guess i will add more stuff as the year goes on...

hopefully got more post coming up so read this blog wen u got ntg better 2 do...

note : i love my hair but the only sad thing is dat when i ask ppl how do i look they always say " Wow your hair dam long "

COME ON PPL !!!

No comments:

the button