Friday, October 9, 2009

sweet dreams or a beautiful nightmare...

I have been bit lz 2 blog recently so it has been pretty empty here....
So anyways...

Yesterday afternoon i dreamt of having sum peanut cookies my friend baked for me...She does this baking thing and had given my family a batch few weeks ago...Needless to say it tasted sooooo good till u gotta keep eating it...

I dreamt she made another batch and as i took 1 i couldnt resist and ended up taking ALOT... and all the while i was feeling screwed that all my effort in training would have wound back to zero after eating all those cookies...It was a terrible feeling >.<

When i woke up i felt bad that i had eaten all those cookies....then i realised it was only a dream...
Shyt man...its like only day 4 and i dreaming of food already....
random note : i chew gum when i am hungry...
yea i know i am desperate
>.<

No comments:

the button