Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rain makes ppl emo...

The past week it was raining almost everyday.Its seriously dam f****-ed up.And know i feel emo for no apparent reason ( not cause i wan 2 la ).

I dunno why things are getting messed up....Even the rain is making sum of my friends emo and easily agitated.When it happened quite sum time ago because i didnt know him 2 well, it was kinda hurtful and pissing off.But i guess i am used 2 it so wen he replies in his own pissed off way 2 a simple random joke i just give him space....


I guess i am feeling emo because there are alot of things that we desire but dont have.Maybe we just want them because we dont have them and tend 2 4get the precious things we already have.Whether its human disire 2 posses what we dont have or our quest 2 find sumthing 2 make out life worth makes us rather miserable.Thats why we do all kinds of things just 2 keep ourself occupied, just 2 dull our senses unconciously.I guess i am emo, wishing 4 things that i wish i had now...


AS exams starts on tuesday and will end on 21st november.After that is lepaking,dancing,rock climbing and clubbing a bit.Just have 2 hold out till then.


Oh yea... managed 2 touch the basketball board which sum ppl ( cough cough wahahaha ) cant do. Didnt expect 2 reach it.


I wish i wasnt emo now....


Why does life have 2 suck now


diu......


Wishing good luck 2 Arthur and Yaacob who are having their PMR

( even though yaacob didnt invite me 2 his open house cause he didnt have my number..... Dun make excuses.Now i have 2 w8 4 next year. haha )


Please pray 4 me during my exams...I need all the help i can get

Last night i saw a cloud that looked like cuddles holding a balloon...

~cuddles~

ps. being emo makes me super random

No comments:

the button