Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The tuesday that never ended

I wanted to get as much sleep as possible since i haven had good sleep 4 sometime but was woken up at 7 something by my mum asking me 4 some help.So i had to help her so early in the morning.Then i had do print some stuff for my mum but the thing was vista so couldnt open the file.Luckily there was some1 who lived nearby so i wen to that persons place like 8 something looking like a zombie.Atleast at the end of my troubles i got some cash to spend on this month ( YES !!!!! can go cc d ^^ )

After lunch i went to my "best friends" house ( right nicklaus ). I came for the company not the fact you have a ps2 and i wanted to play Kingdom Hearts ( hehe PS2 man ) and the free milo which u didnt have.Grrrr !!! Was playing Kingdom Heats for sometime ( fucking mushroom ) when Zwee and Kelvin Ang came over (swt...)i bet they said the same thing.So we played Naruto and FIFA till evening.

Just had enough time to bath and straight away my family and I went for my aunties birthday.Sigh its so meng-swt-kan.Now i on the com and i have no idea when i am gonna sleep. Oh well, who cares, gotta collect my NS letter 2morrow and find out bout driving and the gym.

Haha Andrea you still got accounts ^^ . Dont worry i will make sure you know what you are missing out.Hehe

Life is so full of irony it makes it look like a comedy of errors.Maybe thats what it really is.

No comments:

the button